fredag, januar 13, 2006

Pastor Bono


I Haralds blogg kunne vi nylig lese hva Martin Smith skriver om lovsang. Nå kan man i min blogg lese hva Bono sier om frelsen. Sitatene er hentet fra boken Bono on Bono:

”I’m holding out that Jesus took my sins onto the Cross, because I know who I am, and I hope I don’t have to depend on my own religiosity. “

“The point of the death of Christ is that Christ took on the sins of the world, so that what we put out did not come back to us, and that our sinful nature does noe reap the obvious death. That’s the point. It should keep us humbled...It’s not our own good works that get us through the gates of Heaven. “


Bono

3 kommentarer:

RC sa...

Bravo, Bono... du har skjønt mye vesentlig!

Melvin & Karin sa...

Bono är ju rena rama väckelsepredikanten! Nu måste jag börja samla på U2.

Benedictus sa...

pastor og pastor....